To: Francis Wu, General Office

From: Marc Morgan, Director of Personnel

Date: June 5, 2001

Subject: Terminating Engagement

Mr. Wu, you may already know that the Directors of the company will soon have finished the reorganization of the business and that this will result in a decrease in staff. I am very sorry to inform you that your position is one that will shortly become redundant, and that you services will not continue after the end of this month.

We have no cause of complaint against you, on the contrary, we are quite satisfied with your services during the three years. The reduction of staff is entirely due to business doldrums. You will of course be entitled to a redundancy payment. In your case you will be given one month's salary for every year of service with the company. Besides, we shall be pleased to provide any prospective employer with a testimonial of your character and ability.

做为一个老总,辞退员工仅仅琐事,大量的活力很有可能要花在怎样开展商务沟通。假如你要得到主动权,何不通过自学一口流利英语英语口语更显博学多才,在右上角的对话框填入个人信息,学美联英语吧!

更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部