• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 深圳英语培训学校
400-998-6158

多种让人安静或闭嘴的英语表达方式

成人英语学习网

更新时间:2020-07-09 浏览:3946
核心提示:本来要想休息一下,可是周边的环境里打打闹闹,假如环境给你确实承受不上,要想说,shut up。那样的表述好像一些太直接了,那么
本来要想休息一下,可是周边的环境里打打闹闹,假如环境给你确实承受不上,要想说,shut up。那样的表述好像一些太直接了,那么下面分享多种让人安静或闭嘴的英语表达方式。

1. Wind your neck in

a rude way to tell someone to be quiet and/or calm down

一种让人安/冷静的无礼说法

Cool down, buddy, wind your neck in, you’ve made enough troubles already.

冷静点,兄弟,少说几句,你惹的麻烦已经够多了。

Wind your neck in and sit quiet, we’ve taken the wrong road due to your talking nonsense.

少说几句吧,好好坐着。你的胡言乱语已经把我们带错路了。

2. Cork it / put a cork in it

telling someone to be quiet

要求某人安静

It’s too late and we’re fed up with your stories –cork it and go to sleep.

夜很深,我们听够了你的故事--别说了,睡吧。

Don’t you want to work instead of talking all the time? Cork it and take your tools.

滔滔不绝地说废话,难道你不打算工作么?赶紧闭嘴拿上工具干活吧。

3. Pipe down

an informal way to tell someone to stop talking and/or to make less noise

沉默或减少噪音的非正式表达

The teacher shouted at the kids to pipe down but all in vain, none of them stopped talking.

尽管老师努力使孩子们安静下来,他们仍在徒劳地交谈。

Will you tell your mates to pipe down? I can’t work in this noise.

你能让你的朋友安静下来吗?我想做点什么,但是噪音太大了。

4. Shut up / shut your pie hole

a rude way to tell someone to be quiet (pie hole = mouth /slang/)

无礼地让某人安静(派口=嘴/俚语/)

Shut your pie hole or I’ll shut it for you!

把嘴闭上,不然我就帮你闭上。

Shut your pie hole and mind what you’re doing!

闭嘴,看看你在做什么!

5. Zip (up) your lip(s) / zip it up

an informal way to tell someone to be quiet

让他人安静的一种非正式说法

Zip your lips, boys, and listen to me.

孩子们,安静,听我说。

We told her to be quiet, but she just couldn’t zip it up.

我们想让她安静,可她偏要讲话。

6. Put a sock in it

impolitely telling someone to stop talking or making a noise

不客气地让某人安静

Couldn’t you put a sock in it? I’d love to do some work, but I can’t in this noise.

你能闭上你的嘴吗?你太吵了。我无法开始工作。

Put a sock in it, there are people who are trying to sleep around here.

别说话,有人正准备睡觉呢。

7. Simmer down

calm down after anger or excitement; an informal way to tell someone to cool down

愤怒或兴奋后平静下来。让某人冷静的非正式表达

Please don’t shout, simmer down, there’s no point in rejoicing yet.

别大喊大叫,安静一点,这没有什么可庆祝的。

Simmer down, guys, we’d better work first and make a party later.

冷静点,兄弟们,我们**把工作做完。

8. Button it

telling someone rudely to be quiet

粗鲁地让某人保持安静

Button it, can’t you? I’m trying to concentrate.

闭上嘴,行吗?我正努力集中精力。

If you don’t button it, I’ll get up and go away.

你再不闭嘴,我就走了。
更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部