• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 江门英语培训机构
400-998-6158

回应顾客外贸询盘的各种各样常见表述术语

商务英语学习网

更新时间:2020-12-28 浏览:93
核心提示:在开展出口外贸时该如何回应顾客的外贸询盘呢?今日美联英语老师汇总了一些用以回应顾客外贸询盘的常见表述

在开展出口外贸时该如何回应顾客的外贸询盘呢?今日美联老师汇总了一些用以回应顾客外贸询盘的常见表述:

(1)大家的标准是10日内支付为2%的折扣优惠,30日内支付无折扣优惠。

Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.

(2)我企业仅限从税票给出生效日10日内付现金者给与折扣优惠优惠*。

We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.

(3)消费者向我企业购料一律用现金结算。从税票给出生效日,30日内将借款结清。如立即付款该款,我企业当按

年利5%计付30日的贷款利息。

Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt

cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.

(4)标准: 掉期送货。在货到己方加工厂, 历经验讫净重质量后,马上以现金结算。

Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and

verification of weight and quality.

(5)现金结算折扣优惠,仅限在10日内以现钱结清借款者可打折。

Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.

(6)你将发觉,我企业对贵方的价格所给与的特惠是史无前例的。

You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.

(7)每月一日之前出示的汇票,依我企业国际惯例应在25日所有结账。

My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

(8)我企业付款条件为交货后3个月内现金支付。一个月内结清借款者,可打5%折扣优惠。

Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if

paid within one month.

(9)兹就贵方对该产品的询价采购回应以下:

In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.

(10)对于你方昨天的 外贸询盘 ,现寄上与你来函规定类似的壁纸试品一宗。

In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall

paper closely resembling to what you want.

11) 兹就该产品向贵方价格以下:

We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.

(12)兹随函寄上要产品的现行标准价目表一份,请查收。

Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.

(13)所述价格,毫无疑问将随销售市场转变而变化。

Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.

(14)所述价目单是以付现金制订的,大家觉得还能够打许多 折扣优惠。

We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted

net cash.

(15)对这批总数大,以现金结算的货,假如你方可从价格表中,再给些折扣优惠优惠*,当不胜感谢。

We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for

this quantity.

(16)我企业的付款标准:以现金结算。自税票给出生效日10天内支付者,打2%的折扣优惠。

Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice

更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部