• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 江门英语培训机构
400-998-6158

业务洽谈选用英语介绍企业有方法

商务英语学习网

更新时间:2020-12-28 浏览:71
核心提示:你很有可能*向求助者、潜在性投资人和小伙伴,或者向新经销商和顾客详细介绍你的企业。这儿是一些你需要掌握的常见词汇英语

You may need to present your company to visitors, potential investors or partners, or new suppliers and clients. Here is some useful English vocabulary to learn that will help you talk clearly, concisely and positively about what your company does.

你很有可能*须向求助者、潜在性投资人和小伙伴,或者向新经销商和顾客详细介绍你的企业。这儿是一些你需要掌握的常见词汇英语,帮助你更清晰简约用积极主动的方法详细介绍你的企业是做什么的。

Giving the history of your company

详细介绍企业历史时间

We were founded / set up / established in 1981.

大家创立于1981年。

We merged with X company in 1990.

大家和X企业于1990年合拼。

We set up a subsidiary in the UK.

我们在美国开设了一家子公司。

The subsidiary was sold off two years after and the remaining company was split into five different divisions.

子公司2年前售卖,剩下企业分成五个一部分。

We floated on the stock exchange last year, and we are now listed on the London Stock Exchange.

上年我们在证交所发售,如今大家早已在伦敦证券交易所发售。

Talking about your products and services

详细介绍商品和服务项目

We make / produce packaging material.

大家生产制造包装制品。

We manufacture car engines.

大家生产制造发动机。

We supply paper products.

大家出示纸版商品。

We launched a new washing powder last month. It has revolutionised the washing process. We have pioneered new ways of reducing energy costs in domestic appliances.

上一月发布了一款新的肥皂粉,它是洗衣服全过程的一次创新。大家开辟了降低家用电器耗能的新方式。

We are researching new products for the home entertainment industry. We hope to roll them out early next year.

大家已经产品研发家中娱乐业新品。大家期待能在2020年尽快将他们批量生产出去。

We are developing new software for the internet. Our R&D department is working closely with our international partners.

大家已经开发设计互联网软件。大家的研发部在和国际性合作方密不可分协作。

Company performance

企业考试成绩

We are the market leaders in three countries.

[cn在3个我国的销售市场上,我们都是领军人。[/cn]

We have expanded our operations.

大家早已扩展了业务流程。

Our company has grown by one-third.

大家的企业扩张了三分*。

We make annual profits of $1 million.

大家年盈利为一百万美元。

Our turnover is in excess of $2 million.

大家的销售额超出两百万美元。

Company structure

公司组织架构

At the head is the President, or CEO.

**岗位是老总或者CEO。

Below the President is the Managing Director, who has overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the company.

在老总岗位下是常务董事/经理,承担企业日常经营事务管理。

The company is divided into different departments, each with its own director. The Marketing and Sales department consists of the sales team, and customer services. The Administration department also includes Human Resources.

企业分成不一样单位,由分别主管承担。市场营销部门由市场销售团队和顾客服务组成。行政机关也包含人事部。

We employ more than 2000 people worldwide.

我们在全世界有着超出2000名职工。

之上来教大伙儿的商务接待口语英语详细介绍企业的方法你是不是学好了呢?如果你觉得一些艰难,不要着急,不管你遇到了任何英语有关的难题,都能够资询技术专业教师,点一下右边的立刻完全免费报考,即能得到 教师的技术专业具体指导,而且每日都是有网上课程能够试听课哦!

更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部